This brick design has been used as a kitchen back splash, stenciled onto floors, sponged onto walls and so much more! The openings are going to be the color of the bricks themselves, so you should first paint your mortar color, then stencil the bricks. Try using a small paint roller and patio paint over a concrete gray backround. You may also sponge on a little black, white and moss green for the look of old brick.
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.