Ancient Marks Collection 4 Stencil by Margaret Applin. This collection is bursting with style and simplicity that will fill your home with wonder! Margaret Applin describes her Ancient Marks Collection: "Take a step back to the beginning of time through my Ancient Marks collection. Explore the ruins of magical places. Feel the texture of hand-cut tiles and decorative carvings having aged thousands of years. Bring a touch of simple sophistication to your walls, floors, textiles and more with a set of coordinated stencils that speak the language of primitive decorative ornamentation. Whether you choose to apply color subtly in earthen tones or saturated with vibrant hues, you will enjoy the patterns you can create with this collection. Step outside your comfort zone and mix two together for a different look. Re-purpose a flea market find or carve the design in a decorative wood panel and don’t forget to make a couple of accent pillows, too. The applications are endless!
Artwork Size: 6.31" wide x 15.4" high
Stencil Sheet Size: 9" wide x 18" high
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.