Victorian Baroque Accent Stencil by SOLM Designs. Quickly and easily create Victorian historical ambience in your home with this Victorian Baroque Accent Stencil! This detailed, elegant laser-cut stencil is a decorators delight for creating intricate patterns on walls and floors. The laser cutting produces crisp, clean smooth edges allowing this stencil to deliver professional-grade results. Whether you are using a high-density foam roller and latex paints or your choice of sponges, brushes and rags, this stencil design is guaranteed to please the eye when finished. We suggest you visit you your local paint store for color ideas using contrasting background/stencil colors or even trying a satin or semi-gloss urethane (over a previously painted/stained surface) for a very subtle effect.
Our new low-tack adhesive backed material is perfect for floor stenciling. This film works well on walls as well, however we recommend testing a small section of the wall to ensure the paint is well cured and the low-tack adhesive will not remove any paint. You can also stick the adhesive backed material to a piece of fabric or sheet of cardboard several times to remove some of the tack level before using on a painted wall.
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.
You do not have to be a professional artist to stencil! Simply follow our How To Stencil steps or How to Stencil Video Tutorials.