This squid stencil is ideal for painting on the bottom of boats. They look like bait fish when stenciled in groups and random patterns on the hull. It's no secret that your boat is the best teaser you have and with these stencils it can actually look like a school of bait fish on the move!
This pattern is best painted with a specialty marine paint. If you choose to use a day-glo color not available in a marine grade, be sure to seal over it with a marine grade product. The paint can be sprayed on or painted with one of our high-density foam rollers (highly recommended.)
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.
You do not have to be a professional artist to stencil! Simply follow our How To Stencil steps or How to Stencil Video Tutorials.