Add a creative flare to your next crafting endeavor using our NEW! Rays Mini Craft Stencil! Use for scrapbooking, card making, home decorating, and more. These mini craft stencils can be used with a variety of mediums including paints, gels and textured pastes.
Great For Stenciling:
- Card stock and envelopes for DIY greeting cards
- DIY Canvas Art
- Drawer and cabinet fronts for up-cycling
- Lamps and lampshades
- Tote bags
- Concrete planters
Please use our Custom Quote Request Form to send us your custom stencil project requirements.
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Gyro-Cut Craft Cutting Tool cuts through paper, card stock, adhesive-backed vinyl and 4 mil plastic sheets.
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Click Here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.