This detailed, laser-cut, Paisley Designer Craft Stencil can be used on virtually any surface. Their smaller size makes them easier to use on tiles, furniture, lampshades and fabric.
• Durable, flexible, light-weight 7 mil blue plastic craft stencil
• 5.85" wide x 9” high stencil sheet
• 7 3/4" high x 5 1/4" wide
• Perfect for rolling or brushing applications
• Usable on any surface
• Easy to clean
Please use our Custom Quote Request Form to send us your custom stencil project requirements.
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Gyro-Cut Craft Cutting Tool cuts through paper, card stock, adhesive-backed vinyl and 4 mil plastic sheets.
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Click Here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.