Mini Craft Stencil featuring a Nordic Christmas sweater pattern. Adds a uniqueness to your winter and Christmas artistic journaling, gift cards, gift wrap and general crafts. These mini craft stencils can be used with a variety of mediums including paints, gels and textured pastes.
Great For Stenciling:
- Card stock and envelopes for DIY greeting cards
- DIY Canvas Art
- Drawer and cabinet fronts for up-cycling
- Lamps and lampshades
- Tote bags
- Concrete planters
Please use our Custom Quote Request Form to send us your custom stencil project requirements.
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Gyro-Cut Craft Cutting Tool cuts through paper, card stock, adhesive-backed vinyl and 4 mil plastic sheets.
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Click Here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.