The Meknes Stencil is a lovely Moroccan pattern that can be used with bold colors to create a stunning focal point; especially beautiful as an accent wall to anchor the room. For a more muted and soothing effect, simply use a slightly different shade of your wall color to create a textured tone on tone. Also great as a floor or tile stencil. Transform an old bathroom tile floor or kitchen linoleum floor. Reusable and durable, our stencils can be used on any paintable surface.
Stencil Pattern Sizes:
18" wide x 14.9" high design on a 19.5" wide x 19.5" high stencil sheet size
• Made of durable 10 mil coated mylar.
• Material is resistant to paint build-up if cleaned properly.
• Can be washed gently with mild soap and water very easily.
• Made in the USA
Single Layer Repeating Allover Design. Use as Wall Stencil and Tile Stencil or Floor Tile Stencil.
Our Stenciling Tools make it even easier:
• Adhere your stencils to any surface with Repositionable Adhesive Spray.
• Use with high density foam rollers to apply just the right amount of paint.
• Our Frog Tape Painter's tape is the best tape for masking your stencils.
• Our Stencil Brushes are essential for shading and adding touches of color.
Check out our How-to Stencil Tutorials!