Hand paint your home with our easy DIY home decor wall stencils. Accent your walls, floors, tiles or ceilings with our Linje wall stencil, a geometric Scandinavian stencil design. Transform furniture into beautiful unique pieces with this modern stencil pattern. Try using this stencil on duvets, as a pillow stencil or as a lampshade stencil to create stunning accent pieces. Browse more stencil designs from our Modern & Geometric and Scandinavian stencil collections!
Small 14.75" x 14.75" design / 16.75" x 23" sheet
Medium 30.7" x 30.7" design / 34" x 34" sheet
Large 30.7" x 59.9" design / 34" x 62" sheet
Single 12" Tile: 11.95" x11.95" design /14" x 14" sheet (will fit within a 12 x 12 tile) single tile design is slightly altered to fit within a square design
Quickly cover large areas with our Medium and Large wall stencil sizes which repeat the artwork pattern of our Small stencil sizes 4 & 8 times. Preferred by professional designers for hand-painting designs on walls and floors. See how much easier & faster it is to stencil these large spaces!
Layer(s): Single Layer Repeating Allover Design. Perfect for use as Wall Stencils, Floor Stencils or Tile Stencils.
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.
You do not have to be a professional artist to stencil! Simply follow our How To Stencil steps or How to Stencil Video Tutorials.