Hand paint your home with our DIY home decor wall stencils. Accent your walls, floors, tiles or ceilings with our Floral Punched Tin wall stencil, a vintage floral stencil design. This design is perfect for creating an antique or vintage ambiance. Transform furniture into beautiful unique pieces with this Victorian stencil pattern. Try using this stencil on duvets, as a pillow stencil or as a lampshade stencil to create stunning accent pieces. Browse more stencil designs from our Antique Farmhouse, Vintage Industrial, Victorian and Flower, Leave & Trees stencil collections!
Small 17.6" x 17.7" design / 19.5" x 19.5" sheet
Medium 33" x 33.1" design / 45" x 45" sheet
Large 33" x 64.1" design
Quickly cover large areas with our Medium and Large wall stencil sizes which repeat the artwork pattern of our Small stencil sizes 4 & 8 times. Preferred by professional designers for hand-painting designs on walls and floors. See how much easier & faster it is to stencil these large spaces!
Layer(s): Single Layer Repeating Allover Design. Perfect for use as Wall Stencils, Floor Stencils or Tile Stencils.
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.
You do not have to be a professional artist to stencil! Simply follow our How To Stencil steps or How to Stencil Video Tutorials.