Eat! Craft Stencil is laser-cut on 10 mil gray plastic, and can be used on virtually any surface to give you that "Antique Farmhouse" look. Use on furniture, lampshades, canvases and fabric.
• Durable, flexible, light-weight 10 mil gray plastic craft stencil
• Perfect for rolling or brushing applications
• Usable on any surface
• Easy to clean
• Available in 4 sizes to suit any DIY home decor project
Please use our Custom Quote Request Form to send us your custom stencil project requirements.
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Gyro-Cut Craft Cutting Tool cuts through paper, card stock, adhesive-backed vinyl and 4 mil plastic sheets.
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Click Here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.