Ikat is known for being vibrant and luxurious. Emulating a weaving style common to many world cultures, our Burmese Ikat stencil pattern will help you bring this ancient design into your home. Gorgeous when painted on walls, tile floors, curtains, duvets and area rugs. To expand your worldly decor, check out our Moroccan Stencils and Bohemian Stencils!
Stencil Pattern Sizes:
1) 16.75 wide x 23" high sheet size = 14.1" wide x 14.6" high pattern size
2) 30.5 wide x 40" high sheet size = 29.4" wide x 34.74" high pattern size
3) 30.5 wide x 72.6" high sheet size = 29.4" wide x 68.76" high pattern size
Single Layer Repeating Allover Design
• Made of durable 10 mil coated mylar.
• Material is resistant to paint build-up if cleaned properly.
• Can easily be washed with mild soap and water.
• Made in the USA
Our Stenciling Tools make it even easier:
• Adhere your stencils to any surface with Repositionable Adhesive Spray.
• Use with high density foam rollers to apply just the right amount of paint.
• Our Frog Tape Painter's tape is the best tape for masking your stencils.
• Our Stencil Brushes are essential for shading and adding touches of color.