You can use this large-format Camo stencil for creating patterns on trucks, boats, wood surfaces, duck blinds, deer blinds, walls, floors, and fabrics. The paint can be applied through the stencil with camo spray paint (available at most hardware stores) or liquid paints using our high-density foam rollers. Boats should be painted with specialty marine camo paints while walls can be painted with interior paints. The camo stencil design repeats in all directions allowing you to customize any size project. Quickly and easily create a camouflaged surface with our camo stencils
Small 17" x 16.6" design / 19.5" x 19.5" sheet
Medium 33.1" x 33.2" design
Large Please contact us for details.
Quickly cover large areas with our Medium and Large wall stencil sizes which repeat the artwork pattern of our Small stencil sizes 4 & 8 times. Preferred by professional designers for hand-painting designs on walls and floors. See how much easier & faster it is to stencil these large spaces!
Layer(s): Single Layer Repeating Allover Design. Perfect for use as Wall Stencils, Floor Stencils or Tile Stencils.
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.
You do not have to be a professional artist to stencil! Simply follow our How To Stencil steps or How to Stencil Video Tutorials.