America Est. 1776 stencil is perfect all of your patriotic DIY projects. Stencil on virtually any surface including canvas, burlap, wood, paper, and metal. Perfect for creating hand-painted tote bags, gift wrapping or greeting cards. Stencil pillows, napkins, or tea towels, even a welcome mat for your front porch. So easy to create hand-painted gifts. Works on any paintable surface. Have fun creating!
Artwork Size: 5.1" high x 8.2" wide
Stencil Sheet Size: 5.85" high x 9" wide
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.
You do not have to be a professional artist to stencil! Simply follow our How To Stencil steps or How to Stencil Video Tutorials.