This beautiful Acacia Ikat Wall and Floor Allover Stencil is the perfect accent for any room. Ikat designs come from an Indonesian traditional technique of fabric making where threads are tie-dyed before weaving. Beautiful as an accent wall to anchor the room. For a more muted and soothing effect, simply use a slightly different shade of your wall color to create a textured tone on tone. Try this design pattern on a pillow or even a lampshade! Also great as a floor stencil or tile stencil. Durable and reusable, stencil any surface from a linoleum kitchen floor or old bathroom tile floor to a cement basement floor. Create a place to do your happy dance!
Small 13.6" x 18" design / 19.5" x 19.5" sheet
Medium 26.3" x 32.5" design / 32" x 36" sheet
Large 51.8" x 32.5"design / 36" x 55.9" sheet
Quickly cover large areas with our Medium and Large wall stencil sizes which repeat the artwork pattern of our Small stencil sizes 4 & 8 times. Preferred by professional designers for hand-painting designs on walls and floors. See how much easier & faster it is to stencil these large spaces!
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.