Our Abstract Floral Mini Craft Stencil adds a uniqueness to your artistic journaling, mixed media, papercraft and general craft projects. These mini craft stencils can be used with a variety of mediums including paints, gels and textured pastes. Great For Stenciling: Card stock and envelopes for DIY greeting cards. DIY Canvas Art, Drawer and cabinet fronts for up-cycling, Lamps and lampshades, tote bags, or concrete planters
Actual Size: 5" wide x 5" high
Stencil Sheet Size: 5.5" wide x 5.5" high
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Please use our Custom Quote Request Form to send us your custom stencil project requirements.
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Gyro-Cut Craft Cutting Tool cuts through paper, card stock, adhesive-backed vinyl and 4 mil plastic sheets.
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Click Here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.