African Safari Stencil by Leslie Ann Powers.
This design was painted using the following Americana Acrylic Paints:
MDA02191 Camel, MDA02061 Sable Brown, MDA02008 Yellow Ochre, MDA02067 Ebony Black
Artwork Size: 6.75" high x 42" wide
Stencil Sheet Size: 3 - 9" high x 18" wide and 1 - 6" wide x 18" high
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.