The Antique Pineapple Wall Painting Allover Stencil is a modern twist on an antique Pineapple Wallpaper. The pineapple purports a welcoming traditional warmth to your visitors. It's use in design, and for welcoming guests, dates back to the 1600 British West Indies. Use this stencil to add an Island Chic flair to your interior design. Use it on just about anything. Walls, floors, wood, craft projects, fabric, pillows, lamp shades, duvets, rugs. The possibilities are abundant. Check out our other Island Chic designs featuring hibiscus, philodendron, bamboo and other pineapples!
Stencil Pattern Sizes:
1) 16.75 wide x 23" high sheet size = 15.1" wide x 16.2" high pattern size
2) 32 wide x 30" high sheet size = 28.6" wide x 28.2" high pattern size
3) 32 wide x 55" high sheet size = 28.6" wide x 52.3" high pattern size
Single Layer Repeating Allover Design
Our Stenciling Tools make it even easier:
• Adhere your stencils to any surface with Repositionable Adhesive Spray.
• Use with high density foam rollers to apply just the right amount of paint.
• Our Frog Tape Painter's tape is the best tape for masking your stencils.
• Our Stencil Brushes are essential for shading and adding touches of color.
• Made of durable 10 mil coated mylar.
• Material is resistant to paint build-up if cleaned properly.
• Can be washed gently with mild soap and water very easily.
• Made in the USA
How To Stencil:
Please see our Allover Wall and Floor Instructions for how to use these stencils.
Visit our Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions, how-to videos and project ideas. Our video's show you how to use our stencils with paint and other mediums.