Ikat is known for being vibrant and luxurious. Emulating a weaving style common to many world cultures, our Burmese Ikat stencil pattern will help you bring this ancient design into your home. Gorgeous when painted on walls, tile floors, curtains, duvets, and area rugs. To expand your worldly decor, check out our Moroccan Stencils and Bohemian Stencils!
Small 15.4" x 17.7" design / 19.5" x 19.5" sheet
Medium 29.2" x 34.7" design / 31.5" x 36.7" sheet
Large 29.4" x 68.8" design / 30.5" x 72.6" sheet
Quickly cover large areas with our Medium and Large wall stencil sizes which repeat the artwork pattern of our Small stencil sizes 4 & 8 times. Preferred by professional designers for hand-painting designs on walls and floors. See how much easier & faster it is to stencil these large spaces!
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.