See How to Stencil Curtains with our Antique Pineapple Stencil:
The Antique Pineapple Wall Painting Allover Stencil is a modern twist on an antique Pineapple Wallpaper. The pineapple purports a welcoming traditional warmth to your visitors. It's use in design, and for welcoming guests, dates back to the 1600 British West Indies. Use this stencil to add an Island Chic flair to your interior design. Use it on just about anything. Walls, floors, wood, craft projects, fabric, pillows, lamp shades, duvets, rugs. The possibilities are abundant. Check out our other Island Chic designs featuring hibiscus, philodendron, bamboo and other pineapples!
Small 15.1" x 16.2" design / 16.8" x 23" sheet
Medium 28.2" x 28.6" design
Large 28.2" x 55.6" design
Quickly cover large areas with our Medium and Large wall stencil sizes which repeat the artwork pattern of our Small stencil sizes 4 & 8 times. Preferred by professional designers for hand-painting designs on walls and floors. See how much easier & faster it is to stencil these large spaces!
If your project would be even easier with a Custom size, please contact us. We’ll do everything we can to help you with your project!
• Laser cut for precise, crisp design details.
• Reusable & Durable.
• Made of 10 mil coated mylar which resists paint build-up.
• Easy to clean (see How to Clean Stencils).
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stenciling Tools:
• Repositionable Adhesive Spray for adhering stencils to any surface.
• High-density Foam Rollers for applying just the right amount of paint.
• Frog Tape painter's tape for masking off the edges of stencil sheet.
• Stencil Brushes for painting finer details and dabbing paint into corners.